Friday, June 21, 2013

Miyamoto rules out new F-Zero as he's all out of ideas


We all thought the same thing when we saw the zero-gravity stuff in Mario Kart 8 – where’s the new F-Zero game from Nintendo?


The answer – there isn’t one. And there may not be one for a very long time.


"I certainly understand that people want a new F-Zero game," Nintendo design boss Shigeru Miyamoto told IGN. "I think where I struggle is that I don’t really have a good idea for what’s new that we could bring to F-Zero that would really turn it into a great game again.


“Certainly I can see how people looking at Mario Kart 8 could see, through the anti-gravity, a connection to F-Zero. But I don’t know, at this point, what direction we could go in with a new F-Zero.


via Miyamoto rules out new F-Zero as he's all out of ideas | Games industry news | MCV.



Miyamoto rules out new F-Zero as he's all out of ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment