Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blog by Neshoba78 | My New Day at the "Animal Crossing New Leaf" Nintendo World Event


I wake up at 10pm, tonight. Fog covers the car windows. Apart from a slight alarm light blinking, I had no indication of whether the battery ran down or not. I unlock the door, and thankfully turn on my interior lights. The funny thing about sleeping in your car is that you still have the moment of, "OK, where the Hell did I put my keys?" After a quick fumble, I start the car and the defroster. The fog dissipates to reveal my location, a rest stop off the I-95 in Rhode Island. I search my thoughts and try to piece together the events of the last 24 hours. Driving back toward Boston, I listen to "Nights with Alice Cooper." Its Hells version of Delilah; not because of the host and the subject matter, rather his soft spoken manner suggests that time has watered down and played out these classic songs. I reassure myself that whatever happens, Animal Crossing: New Leaf rests safe in my 3DS.


Read it on: Community Discussion: Blog by Neshoba78 | My New Day at the "Animal Crossing New Leaf" Nintendo World EventDestructoid.



Blog by Neshoba78 | My New Day at the "Animal Crossing New Leaf" Nintendo World Event

No comments:

Post a Comment