Monday, June 17, 2013

Inafune: 'I Still Get People Asking For Another Mega Man'


"Every generation has its own games and trends. So people who know games and know its history as well, I still get people coming up saying “Mega Man, Mega Man, make another Mega Man, I want another Mega Man”, you know?


"So it seems there are still people who are looking for something else. There’s still an audience for games like this, an older style of arcade game where it’s mindless fun cutting up a bunch of enemies. Maybe it’s not the biggest genre right now but there are still people who enjoy that. For us, we want to make something that’s different, something that will stand out in that aspect. We’re not following trends, so maybe that gives us a chance to stand out. "


via Inafune: 'I Still Get People Asking For Another Mega Man' – NowGamer.



Inafune: 'I Still Get People Asking For Another Mega Man'

No comments:

Post a Comment